Frequently Asked Questions
We are taking measures to protect our staff and our customers in partnership with the global containment effort to combat COVID-19.
- Non-essential office staff are working remotely to reduce the amount of people in our building
- For employees that must physically be at work, we have redistributed work stations, ensuring safe distances at all time to minimize individuals' exposure
- Employees are required to wear masks while at work in the facility
- We have stressed the importance of rigorous hygiene/hand washing to all employees and added additional hand sanitizing stations across our facility
- Our custodial staff have updated cleaning requirements as recommended by the CDC
- Monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations on shipping packages
- You may return any item in new condition (unused) along with its original packaging and any accessories for a full product refund within 60 days of purchase
- Please note that shipping charges are not refundable unless the item received was defective. Items which are not in the original packaging or otherwise not in new, salable condition are subject to a minimum 20 percent (20%) restocking fee.
- Do not attempt to disassemble any items. Attempts to change the appearance or function of any item you purchased from us will void the warranty and your right to return the product for a full refund.
- All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. For your convenience you can complete the request for RMA online via the Airgun On Website. Please click this link, select the "Return a Product Tab" and complete all applicable information. When finished hit send and the request will be emailed to Airgun On Returns. We will issue you a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number) once the authorization is approved
- Please write the reason for your return, phone number, and RMA# in the space available at the bottom of your invoice. Keep a copy of the invoice for your records.
- Enclose the slip in the carton and be sure to package the items securely.
- If you have received a return label from Airgun On, please affix to the box and drop off the package at the nearest UPS facility.
Orders placed by 12 noon Eastern usually ship the NEXT business day. Weekends and holidays are excluded. During busy holiday seasons, there may be an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships.
Exclusions include but are not limited to international shipments, haz-mat products, special order items, orders with out-of-stock items, orders needing customer verification for processing, orders for technical inspection or product installation.
Changes to an order after it is submitted and approved for shipment may cause processing delays.
Airgun On works with our shipping partners to provide the best service at the lowest prices. If you have any questions regarding shipping, Please contact us.
Unless otherwise noted, all of our air guns (except for airsoft) have a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase. All of our airsoft guns have a 60-day warranty unless otherwise noted.
We have a complete repair shop, service many brands/models of airguns and are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for Airgun On is an authorized airgun repair station for Air Arms, Air Venturi, Anschutz, Beeman, Benjamin, Crosman, Diana, Eun Jin, Evanix, Feinwerkbau, IZH-Baikal, Norica, Sam Yang, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns.
Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders. Qualifying orders include:
- Free ground shipping on any order $150 and up shipped to the contiguous US
- Free no-hassle shipping for orders under 10 pounds with an order value greater than $120 but less than $150, to anywhere in the US including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations, excludes locations in Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories. Delivery to Point Roberts, WA is routed through Canada. Item restrictions may apply which will result in order cancellation. Only items with Canadian flags are able to be shipped to this location
Shipping charges depend on destination and weight of the items you are buying. To determine shipping, add the items to the shopping cart and click the [Check Out] button. The shipping options (with exact amounts we will charge for shipping) will be displayed on the screen after you fill out the destination ZIP Code. Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, credit card number, name and address so it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Our payment methods available are:
Credit Cards, Check, Money Orders, PayPal, Airgun On Gift Cards, Affirm, and Wire Transfer.
When placing your Airgun On order, your order total in the checkout is displayed in US Dollars. The final price that you will be billed for (in your local currency) is determined by the credit card or financial institution you use to pay for your Airgun On order.